Self-Introduction: Mike Ruckman

Mike R roshi at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 12 02:47:50 UTC 2013

Hello QA Team, my name is Mike Ruckman and I was just hired by Red Hat
to work for Fedora QA. I've been using linux (in a variety of flavors)
for almost a decade, mostly in sys-admin type roles. My language of
choice is Python, but I'm diligently working to expand to a few other
languages as well.

I'll be jumping in as a QA Community Monkey - doing my best to grease
the tracks for people to get involved and stay involved. My IRC nick
is roshi and I'm constantly in #fedora-qa. Thanks and I look forward
to working with you all!

// Mike