Rawhide broken again.

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Fri Apr 18 00:34:04 UTC 2014

After a day's worth of playing with a working rawhide the other day,
yesterday's rawhide reverted to locking up.

The anaconda in today's rsync'd rawhide abended during the install,
which I reported to bugzilla.  I then installed today's rawhide with a
fedora 20 anaconda.  The last rawhide boot message before the keyboard
locked up
announced the start of the gnome manager.

This is on real hardware, an asus p8z77-v le  plus,  3770K 32GB and gtx 670.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com