Error creating Xfce's Live image - Remmina & FreeRDP 1.1.0

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:00:29 UTC 2014

On 28.04.2014 09:48, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-04-28 at 03:36 +0200, poma wrote:
>
>> I hope this will not further delay the construction of Xfce's Nightly
>> live and image composes.
>> Thank you.
>
> You don't really need to send out alert mails about this kind of thing
> unless it lasts for a while (say three or four weekdays); soname bumps
> are fairly common in Rawhide, and it's not really that unusual for it to
> stop a live image composing for a short time while something gets
> rebuilt. The broken dependencies are noted in the daily "Rawhide status"
> emails sent to the devel@ list, so usually someone will catch them there
> and do the rebuilds. Do let someone know if it's been several days and
> no-one has caught it, though. Thanks!

Dear Adam,
Troublesome relationship in between Mademoiselle Remmina and FreeRDP-1.1
already exists for a long time, and Libgcrypt just brings it to the
surface and all that reflects the way in creation of the Live images.
I tried myself to fix the shity rdp part of the Remmina, however it is
simply too broken, i.e. development of the FreeRDP has gone too far.
By the way, at least I showed a temporary solution.
I hope it's clearer now.

poma