Introduction ~ Bruno R. Zanuzzo

Bruno Roberto Zanuzzo brunorobertozanuzzo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 06:44:31 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I'm new here, just introducing myself briefly: I'm 23 years old and I live
in Chapecó/SC (Brazil), i have a degree in information systems, and I'm
using fedora a few years, I have a little experience in C++ / python, linux
servers, virtualization and cloud computing. The fedora was already special
to me since I met the 4 F's the same, after all They are very important to
me.

I'll start getting involved more deeply with the fedora now at version 21,
and I hope to help as much as possible, today I am in QA, with time and
experience (and support from you of course), i hope to contribute more
actively, including in other segments of the fedora.

--
Thank you for your time, cordially:

Bruno Roberto Zanuzzo

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

"A single idea shared in the open can change everything." R.H.

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi