Introduction ~ Bruno R. Zanuzzo

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 00:10:31 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-06-18 at 03:44 -0300, Bruno Roberto Zanuzzo wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm new here, just introducing myself briefly: I'm 23 years old and I live
> in Chapecó/SC (Brazil), i have a degree in information systems, and I'm
> using fedora a few years, I have a little experience in C++ / python, linux
> servers, virtualization and cloud computing. The fedora was already special
> to me since I met the 4 F's the same, after all They are very important to
> me.
>
> I'll start getting involved more deeply with the fedora now at version 21,
> and I hope to help as much as possible, today I am in QA, with time and
> experience (and support from you of course), i hope to contribute more
> actively, including in other segments of the fedora.

Thank you very much for volunteering, it's great to have you on board!
In addition to the stuff from the Join page, I should let you know right
now we are running validation testing on Fedora Rawhide nightly builds -
this is much like the testing we do of Alpha / Beta / Final candidate
builds, but it's not focused on a particular release date, just trying
to make sure Rawhide stays in shape until we reach Fedora 21 Alpha.

If you're interested in helping out with that, the pages are
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_21_Rawhide_2014_06_Install and https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_21_Rawhide_2014_06_Base .