Test Case Response

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:15:03 UTC 2014

Greetings!

I am working through update testing on F20.  I would like to know if
there is a way to respond specific test cases.  Specifically, I would
like to be able to add screen shots and steps for reproduction.  As it
is, I feel like I have to fail an entire update in Karma over one minor
issue with a test case.

For example, I was working through this test case for Gnome 3
Accessability:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Gnome_Accessibility

I came across what I percieve as a potential UI issue in the zoom
function.  It's minor, but I want to provide the feedback anyway.  Is
there a way that I can do this?

Thanks!

Jonathan Calloway