Windows 8.1 and F21, BIOS in UEFI Mode

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 14:45:57 UTC 2014

Hi,
so far I could only run F21 in Legacy Mode of BIOS (Acer Aspire E15 Laptop, I think more or less designed for Windows 8.1) F21 on an external disk via USB. Because of problems F21 - Windows 8.1 (stayed in freezing mode after shutdown - a hint from Kamil and Chuck), now I shut down Windows in a command line with "shutdown -s -t 0", Windows is now "totally" shut down, no freezing mode.  Tried to run F21 in Bios UEFI mode, installation of F21 Workstation Beta TC3 X86-64 on the external disk successful, but on boot of F21 from the external disk there is the error message "Boot Loader has not verified loaded image", no boot possible. This TC3 Build loaded on the same disk  using Legacy mode and booted in Legacy mode, is ok.
Any idea if am doing something wrong?
Kind Regards