Windows 8.1 and F21, BIOS in UEFI Mode

Samuel Sieb samuel at sieb.net
Sat Oct 18 15:17:31 UTC 2014

On 10/18/2014 07:45 AM, Joerg Lechner wrote:
> "totally" shut down, no freezing mode.  Tried to run F21 in Bios UEFI
> mode, installation of F21 Workstation Beta TC3 X86-64 on the external
> disk successful, but on boot of F21 from the external disk there is the
> error message "Boot Loader has not verified loaded image", no boot
> possible. This TC3 Build loaded on the same disk  using Legacy mode and
> booted in Legacy mode, is ok.

I installed F20 on a USB flash drive and I had this happen once.  If you
pick the generic boot something from the drive, it gives that error.
But there should also be an entry called "Fedora".  That one will work.
  Once when I rebooted, it wasn't there, but when I restarted the
computer again it was back.  Are you using the EFI boot menu or just
letting it automatically pick something?