Currently the Gnome SW update mechanism seems to run faulty

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 15:33:47 UTC 2015

Hi,
when I run install updates via Yumex, there are no updates to install. When I try to do the same with Gnome SW there are 3 updates requested (see screenshot,......... this is my current way to explain, what I mean, because of lack of the correct English SW terms), but they will not be installed, when requested.
I think the updates requested are already installed, but still requested. Or the "Betriebsystemaktualisierungen" are announced somewhere, but not in the library, where the updates will be taken to install, anyway there seem to be an error somewhere in Gnome. Date 2015-04-27 15:31 UTC. Is this worthwhile to file a bug?
Kind Regards