update some test cases

Lili Nie lnie at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 08:01:05 UTC 2015

   Hi all,

    I'm intending to modify some test cases in the Fedora test wiki pages,as shown in the following:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Partitioning_No_Swap
    How to test
    Boot the installer using any available means (netinst/boot.iso, PXE, or DVD)
    on INSTALLATION SUMMARY screen, click into Installation Destination
    select I will configure partitioning on the Installation Destination page,and proceed with installation
    On the Manual Partitioning screen, ensure no swap partition is created
    Complete the installation

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_anaconda_ext3_rootfs_on_disk_partition
    How to test
    Boot the installer using any available means (netinst/boot.iso, PXE, or DVD)
    on INSTALLATION SUMMARY screen, click into Installation Destination
    select I will configure partitioning on the Installation Destination page,and proceed with installation
    On the Manual Partitioning screen, place the root filesystem(/) on an ext3 formatted partition
    Complete the installation

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_anaconda_xfs_rootfs_on_disk_partition
    How to test
    Boot the installer using any available means (netinst/boot.iso, PXE, or DVD)
    on INSTALLATION SUMMARY screen, click into Installation Destination
    select I will configure partitioning on the Installation Destination page,and proceed with installation
    On the Manual Partitioning screen, place the root filesystem(/) on an xfs formatted partition
    Complete the installation

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_anaconda_btrfs_rootfs_on_disk_partition
    How to test
    Boot the installer using any available means (netinst/boot.iso, PXE, or DVD)
    On INSTALLATION SUMMARY screen, click into Installation Destination
    select I will configure partitioning on the Installation Destination page,and proceed with installation
    On the Manual Partitioning screen, place the root filesystem(/) on a btrfs formatted partition
    Complete the installation

   Also, I think maybe we should change https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_upgrade_fedup_cli_previous_desktop
   into someone like https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_upgrade_fedup_cli_previous_workstation
   and add one for server:Testcase_upgrade_fedup_cli_previous_server

   Any comments on these will be very welcomed, and as soon as we have a decision
   on the changes, I will update the wiki page.

Thank you,
Lili Nie