Beta TC4 Desktop TestCases: where should I post results?

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 25 07:53:47 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-03-25 at 08:03 +0100, Giulio 'juliuxpigface' wrote:
> Hi all guys.
>
> First of all, thank you for the welcome and the kind words.
>
> Let's prepare some work for tomorrow's evening... I'd like to
> perform some tests on my KVM against Beta TC4 Desktop.
>
> I'm just a bit unsure about the right place which holds the results;
> actually I found two pages.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_TC4_Summary#Desktop
>

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_TC4_Desktop?rd=Test_
> Results:Current_Desktop_Test#Test_Matrix
>
> What is the difference between the two pages? Where should I write
> my results? I'm pretty sure the first is the preferred one (because
> other users have inserted their work there). Am I right?

They're actually the same thing. The 'Summary' page shows the 'Test
Matrix' sections from all the individual result pages together. If you
edit the Desktop section of the 'Summary' page, mediawiki magic knows
to actually edit the 'Desktop' page.

You can also use my 'relval' tool to submit results if you like:

https://www.happyassassin.net/wikitcms/

thanks for testing!