F22: nautilus will not allow desktop icons if using session type "Gnome on Wayland"

Giulio 'juliuxpigface' juliux.pigface at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:14:47 UTC 2015

Hi Joachim,

I think it's not a bug, the warning is clear enough. I'd say that this
feature is not ready yet, but the developers are aware of it and know
it's missing. The message is like a placeholder that warns users, but
it's not a real error/exception.

But hey, this is just my opinion and experienced users may know
something I don't :)...

Regards

// Giulio (juliuxpigface)