Self Introduction: Ricky Grassmuck

Ricky Grassmuck ricky.grassmuck at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 16:28:13 UTC 2015

Thanks for the response! The wiki is very helpful and I've been using it
along with actively reading the discussions on the mailing list to get a
good grasp on the flow of things. I've setup all my accounts, have
installed the easy-karma tool and enabled the updates-testing repo on both
my F23 machines.

What's the best way to find newly added packages/components that need
testing? I'm thinking of spinning up a base F23 VM in qemu/kvm to use for
installing and testing packages that I don't need or use on my main setups.

Thanks again for the reply, looking forward to contributing anyway I can.