Self-introduction: Devon Bundy

Devon Bundy devonbundy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:45:53 UTC 2015

Hello world!

My name is Devon Bundy and I'd like to introduce myself. I have been
working in the proprietary field for years in PHP and MySQL as a DBA. I
have only recently gotten more involved in Open-source, I used Debian for
many years primarily but have been using Fedora for about a year. I enjoy
supporting users and writing documentation. Because I've worked in the
proprietary market for so long I've gotten good at breaking software (not
having a proper QA team) so I look forward to testing software and finding
bugs.

I live in the United States with my wife and daughter.
I can be be found as devonbundy in #fedora as well as others.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Devonbundy

Feel free to PM me, and I look forward to meeting you all!