[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Are you ready?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:11:16 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Ahmad, How things going with you right now ?! did u pick-up a file to
work on or not yet!!

Well, just want to notify you and the rest, i'll work on the same two old files:
system-config-samba
system-config-securitylevel

I didn't assign them to myself on fedora site yet, but just to let you know.
Ahamd are you recieving emails from the mailling list, Do i still need
to put ur email each time!!

Maha.