[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Wed Sep 7 14:04:52 UTC 2005

Salâms,

Maha Helwa wrote:

>     1- It would be helpful if a wiki page could gather whatever is decided
>     concerning this project.
>

> mmmmm... :))) don't know but maybe we should in the spare time..

Everything is done in our spare time. wallâ eih ? :)

> 2- We should feed it with the different use cases identified so far. For
>
>     example, do we take into account the possible insertion of new strings
>     in existing po files ? (This impacts the numeric ids suggested by maha
>     to track the order of strings within files...)
>

> ?? mesh fahmah..  what do u mean.. the  strings orders will help  when
> u  collect the approved strings from the db and put it back in PO files..

I- You are the one who mentionned numeric ids, right ? :)
II- We must decide whether the order of strings is meaningful / useful
within po files ? If this is the case, this order must be known and
retained when we pull the data out of the database.

> 3- We should discuss and write down the way the DB is laid out.
>
> HADER... I will isA...

shukran ! :)

Mohammad