[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:55:15 UTC 2005

On 9/7/05, Mohammad Ghoniem <mohammad.ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr> wrote:

> Salâms,
>
> Sherif Abdelgawad a écrit :
>
> > Sorry guys I was away for sometime .. So what is the status here both
> > Maha & Ghoniem ?
> > We can discuss how the DB should be if you guys want.

:)) isA..

> 1- It would be helpful if a wiki page could gather whatever is decided
> concerning this project.

mmmmm... :))) don't know but maybe we should in the spare time..

2- We should feed it with the different use cases identified so far. For
> example, do we take into account the possible insertion of new strings
> in existing po files ? (This impacts the numeric ids suggested by maha
> to track the order of strings within files...)

?? mesh fahmah.. what do u mean.. the strings orders will help when u
collect the approved strings from the db and put it back in PO files..

3- We should discuss and write down the way the DB is laid out.

HADER... I will isA...

4- I did not make any progress on the parser since the first draft. It
> still lacks a couple of features, e.g. not all header data are parsed.I
> have some priority issues to sort out in the next couple of days in
> shâ'a Allâh. Please bear with me.

Don't say that because we suppose to bear each other.. if we didn't there
won't be anything eventually.

Salâm

> Mohammad

WS