[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Mohammad Ghoniem mohammad.ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Wed Sep 7 13:10:56 UTC 2005

Salâms,

Sherif Abdelgawad a écrit :

> Sorry guys I was away for sometime .. So what is the status here both
> Maha & Ghoniem ?
> We can discuss how the DB should be if you guys want.

1- It would be helpful if a wiki page could gather whatever is decided
concerning this project.
2- We should feed it with the different use cases identified so far. For
example, do we take into account the possible insertion of new strings
in existing po files ? (This impacts the numeric ids suggested by maha
to track the order of strings within files...)
3- We should discuss and write down the way the DB is laid out.
4- I did not make any progress on the parser since the first draft. It
still lacks a couple of features, e.g. not all header data are parsed.I
have some priority issues to sort out in the next couple of days in
shâ'a Allâh. Please bear with me.

Salâm

Mohammad