[Fedora-trans-ar] What's the problem we are trying the solve with the java app?

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Sat Sep 10 06:05:30 UTC 2005

Salâms,

Munzir Taha wrote:

>nothing wrong of course. Just I am asking what's the problem since I missed
>the long thread. I also want to help in case what you are trying to do is
>already done. am I missing something?

Some info about pootle et al. :
http://translate.sourceforge.net/

On sourceforge, the documentation about pootle is rather poor, no
features are described, no screenshots. So it is really difficult to
determine whether we are doing the same thing all over again or not.
However, many projects seem to be using this tool for localization
purposes :

http://pootle.wordforge.org/

On wordforge.org, you can register and see how things are, from a
translator point of view. A few features are missing in the online
translation tool, like marking the translation as fuzzy. In order to get
a complete idea about what pootle is doing or lacking, someone has to
install it and see what features it offers from an administrator point
of view.

Salâm

Mohammad