[Fedora-trans-ar] viewing Arabic web sites with firefox

hicham hichamlinux at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:34:48 UTC 2005

Hello everybody,
  I 'm new to this mailing list, I hope I'm at the right place to ask thi
I've installed FC4 where I had no problem to view arabic web site on firefox
The problem is that I've used the  KDE "Desktop Settings Wizards",
which seems to have changed the settings such as language and country,
and now arabic site under firefox looks with the arabic characters
unlinked !!
does anybody here have an idea to solve this ?

Thanks.
Hicham