[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Tue Sep 13 10:00:00 UTC 2005

Salâms,

Maha Helwa wrote:

> By now, you did read from PO file and extract the important data which
> will be stored into db.. right!!.. think reversely, rebuild or modify
> PO files again to include the new changes..

The attached code outputs the parsed contents to a po file called
test.po located in the user's home directory. The original and the
generated files match exactly according to "diff". KBabel opens the
generated file successfully. I tested the code on an ext3 partition
supporting UTF8 under FC4.

Can you guys test it with your configuration and let us know how things go ?

Salâm

Mohammad