[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:14:11 UTC 2005

Hi all..
 Ghoniem you always ready :)) ..
Well i made some work lately in translator screen and sort of framework that
still need enhancements.. by now i can read and save arabic..hmmm.. too late
but i find a nice problem that the data is not retrieved/saved correctly..
it's db issue :)
Anyway.. i got a question: need somebody answers me :)
 if a translator change a translation of certain string and save this
change, and another colleague login; a translator; .. what he supposed to
see.. he supposed to see the other changes his colleagues made or he should
see last approved translation of this string the maintainer did accept it!!

sorry for being not so cooperative with u ghoniem.. still need sometime to
finish some work then i'll be ready isA soon.
 Maha.