[Fedora-trans-ar] foss.org.sa a work in progress ....

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 11:51:01 UTC 2006

On Monday 24 July 2006 12:54, Maha Helwa wrote:
> mmm.. Side talks...I prefer if we could talk over here,

It's not meant to be sidetalks in the sense that it's secret. I very welcome
you, Ghoneim, Dosokey, ... to attend any discussions. Mostly, all FOSS
projects have irc channels to chat about the project. Somethings are better
said on mailing lists, others are better left to irc, others are better
expressed via a phone call and some can hardly be discussed without a face to
face meeting ;)

> but anyway..
> You could both brainstorm together about the next steps or define a new
> process to follow :)).. whatever type of work you want to decide.
> But please inform me when you reach to something.

Sure if our chat turned out not just to be a "how do you do?" chat we would
inform you ;)

> I got some ideas about pootle, don't know if it's already implemented or
> not yet:
> - Prevent a translator to check in/commit his changes into repository, not
> before being reviewed by a Maintainer.

done already.

> - Build sort of glossary to keep common terms
> - Searching facility.

done already.

> Anyway I don't know my role now.. testing translating or developing a piece
> of code.. or is it the time to quit :)

now testing only and if you have something missing you choose either to do it
yourself or wait for someone to do it but with patience ;)

--
Munzir Taha