[Fedora-trans-ar] Lanching website in Arabic for fedora users

Ahmed Mohamed Araby egydev at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 22 19:56:00 UTC 2010

 On 08/22/2010 05:24 AM, Munzir Taha (منذر طه) wrote:
> Salaam dear,
> Excuse me, Ahmed, but I feel my job is to keep you focused on our main goal
> which is 100%-translated Arabic. Once this is done in a proper way, we can
> discuss more contributions. The slippery slope of scope creeping is a sign of
> failure. Trust me. I am here for a while and I know very well how busy we all
> are.
>
> Let me quote one of our members here:
> <quote id="egydev">I've fixed some of the problems you mentioned before but
> Time Time Time Time :)</quote>
>
> That being said, I see the people at linuxac.org مجتمع لينكس العربي are doing
> a great job and they have a large community who needs Arabic docs. There are
> many good people there and I love their work. Go figure.
Well I'm member in translation team, That's right
But I'm also Fedora Ambassador and That website is one of my responsibilities
I think in it this way "What's the benefit of translating things if there's no one to use it"
This also doesn't mean that I'll leave translation

And linuxac is forum, place people can ask for something to take not to give, I'm trying my best in helping even I moderate their IRC channel and help in solving problems from time to time.

Who knows maybe this site will bring more contributors :)

--
Greetings,
Ahmed M. Araby (FAS: egydev)