[Fedora-trans-es] Fwd: Announcing Transifex 0.5

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 17:23:04 UTC 2009

2009/3/21 Charly Manjarrez <charlymanja at yahoo.com.mx>:
> Perfecto, entonces voy a traducirlo y lo subo despues, en su defecto lo
> desbloqueo y lo mando a la lista y haber si alguien lo puede subir.

me contestaron que hay que ir a bugzilla.
Si puedes, informá el error.

Saludos

Domingo Becker pisze:

    RPM - master seems to be not accepting translations.
    Which branch will be used for Fedora 11 ?

rpm-4.7.x will be used in Fedora 11, but RPM isn't accepting
translations from Transifex at all. You have to file a bug in Bugzilla
or RPM's Trac instance.

--
Piotr Drąg