[Fedora-trans-ru] Аккаунт в группе Translation CVS Commit Group

Yulia Poyarkova yulia.poyarkova на redhat.com
Пн Апр 20 01:25:22 UTC 2009

Я задала этот вопрос координатору переводов этого документа.

*Ответ:

The procedure for publishing is to ask the author/maintainer of
corresponding guide in Docs team. Due to overloading docs team, I just
have been given the privilege of publishing as the maintainer of this book.

What is happening here is that TQSG (translation quick start guide)
updated translation versions such as 100% Russian, have been
successfully built locally onto my sandbox. However, I keep failing to
push these to web.

I have asked for help upstream, but have not heard from them yet.
This publishing system is going to be replaced with new far better
system, so I may or may not be able to get any help till this new system
is implemented.

I will let you know soon as the problem is fixed.
Terribly sorry for this inconvinience.