String freeze break on anaconda

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at
Thu Oct 16 09:33:04 UTC 2008

> Yep, we never actually rebuilt the .pot file for F10 despite making a
> bunch of changes throughout the cycle.  So the worst that will happen is
> that strings that weren't translated still won't be translated.  If
> people have enough time to get around to anaconda, we'll at least pick
> up a couple new translated strings.
> - Chris

can you provide us a timeline limit for submitting the modified
anaconda? When you plan to package anaconda with the translations?

"We the willing, following the unknowing are
doing the impossible. We have done so much
for so long with so little we are now able to do
anything with nothing."

+ Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a