A terminology comparison list for en, zh_CN, zh_TW, zh_HK

tiansworld tiansworld at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 03:16:17 UTC 2010

Hi all,
The translation work is a time-consuming work but sometimes it's interesting.
Some English terminologies have different translations among zh_CN,
zh_TW and zh_HK. So for the Chinese translator‘s(including zh_CN,
zh_TW, zh_HK)  convenience and reference,  we now working a
terminology comparison list.

This list now can be publicly viewed and can be edited if you have
subscribed Fedora Chinese mail list(chinese at lists.fedoraproject.org)
and have a Google docs account(we use Google docs just for
collaboration easily) now.
You may find it here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av2Nh83ucp7fdE8zV3hRbk9QU2ZFdlBJbjdmZXV2dEE&hl=en_GB
The list follows CC-BY-SA license.

We welcome all of you adding new words for us.
We welcome all of you viewing the list if you just want to learn some
Chinese or for other purpose.

Thanks a lot

--
Tiansworld