TQSG not on docs.fpo

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 13:05:59 UTC 2010

W dniu 09.04.2010 04:44, noriko pisze:
> I am sorry for this inconvinient, but I like to ask for a little more
> time to this happened.
> TQSG needs some adjustment to work with updated Tx just like F13 Release
> notes and Accessility Guide, which should contain multiple POs. This
> makes building and publishing HTMLs in various languages a lot easier.
> Currently other f13 guides should take higher priorities.
>
> With this reason, I am not touching TQSG at this moment.

I think you really want to git pull latest TQSG repo. ;) It's already
adjusted to work with new Transifex. Everything has been split last time
and we have already some translations made with multiple PO files. So,
everything needed is publishing it on docs.fp.o, to which I
unfortunately don't have privileges.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl