Self-introduction

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Tue Apr 13 06:53:06 UTC 2010

Hello Edmon,

Welcome to the Fedora Localization Community!

Appreciate your interest and passion for the languages.

You can find project information for Bosnian (bs) at [1] and Croatian
(hr) at [2].

Fedora Bosnian Maintainer is Damir Zubovic and to contact him visit [3].
To learn more about the fedora localization process please refer to
Translation Quick Start Guide [4].

Should you require any other assistance please feel free to drop mail to
the list.

Thanks
Ani

[1] - https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/l/bs/