Transifex in website category

Rafael Gomes rafaelgomes at projetofedora.org
Sat Mar 6 23:05:52 UTC 2010

a) The transifex module is blocked in our infrastructure.

b) I didn't understand this answer. I wanna collaborate with Fedora
Project, then you advice me don't translate anymore this collection?

Where is the problem in delete this project of our infra if it have
yourself. I really don't understand it.

Answers like that are responsible for avoid new collaborators.

My duty is help Fedora Project, like you, I think!

Thanks!

Rafael Gomes
Consultor em TI
LPIC-1
(71) 8146-5772

Atenção: Este e-mail pode conter anexos no formato ODF (Open Document
Format)/ABNT (extensões odt, ods, odp, odb, odg). Antes de pedir os
anexos em outro formato, você pode instalar gratuita e livremente o
BrOffice (http://www.broffice.org) ou o seguinte Plugin para Microsoft
Office (http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/get.jsp).