Transifex in website category

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 10:42:09 UTC 2010

W dniu 07.03.2010 00:05, Rafael Gomes pisze:
> a) The transifex module is blocked in our infrastructure.

I don't think that's really a problem, since it's hosted on similar,
free service. Additionally, we use it extensively in our infrastructure.

> b) I didn't understand this answer. I wanna collaborate with Fedora
> Project, then you advice me don't translate anymore this collection?
>
 > Where is the problem in delete this project of our infra if it have
 > yourself. I really don't understand it.

I advice you to translate projects to which you have resources, time,
knowledge, and will. You simply can't translate everything. The core
Fedora modules are in Fedora XX categories, they have a priority.

Various section is just... various. Some projects are there just because
they are hosted on our infrastructure.

Some are there because they are important for Fedora and were initially
translated by us, then moved to more 'upstream' services (projects like
PulseAudio, RPM, or Transifex did this). We still find them important
for Fedora distribution and like to promote them among translators, to
help these projects *and* Fedora.

> Answers like that are responsible for avoid new collaborators.
>
> My duty is help Fedora Project, like you, I think!

I didn't sign any contract, did you? ;)

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl