Transifex in website category

daniel cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 9 13:36:05 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:

> There was another similar discussion on PulseAudio. It makes sense to me
> what it is suggested here, while a couple of reply posts also told the
> truth.
>
> Is any better way to address this ambiguous?
>
> noriko

But Transifex is located in Websites [1] [2] [3], not in Variuos. As
Piotr says, Various is a gray area where we can find all projects that
are not directly related to Fedora, but still very useful to us. My
suggestion is to move transifex there, and let the good will of the
Fedora translators take it or leave it in the hands of other
translators in transifex.net. At least that seems to be the trend that
are leading other packages such as PulseAudio, RPM, Freeipa, SSSD and
Yum.

See you around,
Daniel Cabrera (es)

[1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/pt_BR/collection/fedora/websites/