Christian Ponce

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 14:27:29 UTC 2010

2010/3/11 Christian en Gmail <zhipg22 at gmail.com>:
> Christian I. Ponce G.
> Mexico city, Mexico
> login: zhipg
> Job: Professional yet freelance translator of very technical sciences
> documents (Eng-Spa)

Welcome to The Fedora Localization Project!

Your subscription to trans-es has been approved.
Send an introduction there, in Spanish.
The Spanish Team coordinates the translation work in trans-es list.

We have a good and very technical document almost finished: The Fedora
Deployment Guide for F12 [1].
There will be minor changes for F13, which will be soon available for
translation.
So the work will not be lost, but reused for the F13 deployment guide.

The Spanish Team is also testing F13 Alpha [2].
My tests are going well so far.
But with more eyes it's better.
There is a template that states what to see [3] and how to start the
applications.
Please, send reports to trans-es list.

[1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-deployment-guide/f12-tx/#es

[2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-March/002775.html

[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_13_l10n_Results_Template

Shankar: thank you. I've been busy this morning.

kind regards

Domingo Becker