Self-Introduction: Pierre Carrier

Shankar Prasad Venkateshbhat svenkate at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 05:58:17 UTC 2010

On 03/22/2010 06:30 AM, Pierre Carrier wrote:
> Hi!
>

> I'm Pierre Carrier (username pcarrier).

Welcome to FLP!
> I already translated a few TED conferences to French, made some software
> translation work on Launchpad, and translated technical support messages
> (both from French to English and from English to French).

Looks like you have good expertise in translation field!

Currently Pablo Martin-Gomez
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bouska>is the maintainer for French
Team <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/FrenchTeam>.

If you have not joined the French mailing list
<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/trans-fr> yet, please
do join and introduce your self to the rest of the team member.

To learn more about the Fedora Localization process go through the
Translation Quick Start Guide
<http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/fr/>

For any further help don't hesitate to bother us! :)

> I do know a few things about product design and UI design, to stick with
> the template :)

About this, please do visit the fedora artwork page
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArtWork#Contributing_roles_in_the_Artwork_project>
for more information

shanky