Self-Introduction: Nikos Vasileiadis for Greek Language
vunaktolreaga at gmail.com
Mon May 3 13:47:55 UTC 2010
- *Name:* Nikos Vasileiadis
- *Location*: Serres, Greece
- *Login:* wolfsoul
- *Language:* Greek
- *Profession or Student status:* University Student at Technological
Institute of Education placed in Serres,Greece
- *About Me:* Hello Fedora World!I use GNU/Linux on my desktop the last
four years.I like to learn about Philosophical,Educational & Technological
subjects. I have been quilified as an ECDL Certified Training Professional
and I teached for 6 months an adult class. I have done another translation
before using QT Linguist the project was Stop Motion -
http://stopmotion.bjoernen.com/ but it has not been updated yet due to
low use. That's enough for now i think!
- *Me and the Fedora Project:* In time I want to contribute some ideas
about the development of the low users level experience.Some ways for fedora
to be more simple and in a part "not-OS-playing" oriented.
- GPG KEYID and fingerprint: 1024D/3B97C9EF - Key fingerprint = 538B 9786
E8A4 7384 3E3C 76DA 638D 34F4 3B97 C9EF
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the trans