A reminder about beta release notes

Tezcatl Franco tzk at riseup.net
Sat Sep 11 13:08:08 UTC 2010

Hi, i'm ready to upload files .po i've worked on for Spanish Release
Notes. Stills some tiny bits pending of confirmation, but i'm making
progress quickly.

I've just asked for permission to upload files to transifex. I think
it's hard for new contributor having to getting around pages and more
pages, in order to starting to making contributions. But i'm here to
learn and share, so don't take me too much seriously ;)

So, i'm waiting for approval. Meanwhile, could somebody help me to know
the way to making translations to the User Guide? I'd like to write some
spanish translations for KDE ignored paragraphs. And maybe later with
other members of Docs and Trans (i'm looking for a mentor, as you can
see), writing a pretty guide for LXDE using. It's a pretty lightweight
system, i've accomplished the installation on even an old PC @133Mhz
with just 192 MB on RAM (without hacks). Can you believe it?

In solidarity,
Tezcatl

P.S. The .po i've translated are:

docs-release-notes.f14.Boot.po
docs-release-notes.f14.Desktop.po
docs-release-notes.f14.Feedback.po
docs-release-notes.f14.Hardware_Overview.po
docs-release-notes.f14.Multimedia.po
docs-release-notes.f14.Networking.po
docs-release-notes.f14.Overview.po
docs-release-notes.f14.Security.po