[Test-Announce] Fedora 16 Alpha to slip by one week.

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 03:47:36 UTC 2011

2011/8/11 Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at fedoraproject.org>:
> As subject, the schedule has slipped by one week.
> We may or may not experience some string freeze brakes, please keep your
> eye on them:-)
> Else, no issue reported during Fedora Readiness Meeting and all teams
> are going well.
>
> The task schedule for translation has recently been updated by Robyn
> according to the request, but with some accident the mail has not hit
> the list.

Noriko-san, it looks like we need a deadline for anaconda package
compose in order to include the latest translations.

The Spanish Team had anaconda translations completed several days
before the Alpha RCn composes, and not all translations were included.
Perhaps we did not make it to the compose deadline.

I tested Alpha RC2.

Anaconda is a special package, because it's the first one we see when
installing Fedora. I would really like the users to have the best
experience with Fedora installation.

And Robin, I'm missing your annunces in this list. Thank you for all
you did in the past, sincerely.

Thank you, Noriko-san.

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)