New Coordinator for Portuguese Brazilian Team

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:32:29 UTC 2011

Em Qui, 2011-07-14 às 11:35 -0300, Cleiton escreveu:
> Hi, my name is Cleiton Lima and I'm the successor of Taylon Silva in
> the coordination of Brazilian Team. He doesn't have too many free time
> anymore and gave me the coordination.

I'm glad that the Brazilian Portuguese team has been able to keep the
quality of translations over the years and I'm sure we'll keep in the
right direction with Cleiton as the coordinator. It's really nice to
have a healthy change in the team and thanks to Taylon Silmer for all
his efforts.

All the best, Cleiton!

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo