Translating manpages

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Mon Jun 27 08:15:58 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com> wrote:
>> Is there any interest to make this happen? The pages are there,
>> waiting for contributions. Packaging and cross-distro collaboration
>> needs to be resolved too.
>>
>> http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/man-pages/
>
> Is there an other place to get them translated? Like freedesktop.org?

Not that I know of.

I believe there is an upstream discussion to make Txn the default
platform for FDO translations. A lot of teams have been created
already. The man-pages project could simply "outsource" its teams to
the FDO project.

  https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/freedesktop/teams/

-d

--