Russian modules at the wrong location

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Mar 26 17:55:20 UTC 2011

написане Sat, 26 Mar 2011 19:33:57 +0200, Misha Shnurapet
<shnurapet at fedoraproject.org>:

> Hello.
>
> There are two instances of Russian group in Transifex.
>
> The "Russian (ru)" is the only correct one.
>
> Having "Russian (Russia) (ru_RU)" is irrelevant, because there is no
> "Russian (Bulgaria)" or "Russian (Alaska)" or such. Also no "ru_UA" or
> "ru_BR" and no plan to have any.
>
> Please move all the progressed modules to the "Russian (ru)" language
> group and remove the other one.
>
> Thank you.

Hi,

As you can see from [1], even the teams much larger than ours (Spanish)
cannot do anything with the current state of art (nobody wants neither to
register our new teams nor to fix the current translations). The only
teams that can translate everything now are Czech, Japan, and Tamil.

Maybe we should create bug report on this and vote for it? Maybe Fedora do
not need any translations of docs except the current ones? I do not know...

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/teams/