Draft Release Notes builds

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 24 12:31:02 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net> wrote:
> Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:56:07 +0300 було написано Kévin Raymond
> <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:
>
>> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:36 AM, Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net> wrote:
>>> написане Mon, 24 Oct 2011 05:32:29 +0300, Misha Shnurapet

>>> Done. Thanks for noticing.
>>>
>>> I will be very obliged if someone helps with Publican conversion and
>>> committing. I have no way to install Publican on my system. :(
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your work.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> yuri
>>
>> Yuri, what do you mean about "conversion" and "committing"? You mean
>> publishing in docs.fpo? Or committing for proofreading?
>> What is your problem installing publican? Why do you need it, for
>> proofreading?
>
> I mean publishing in docs.fpo. The proofread is already done.
>
> My problem is off topic here (other distribution ;) ). It is not needed
> for proofreading but must be installed to push something to docs (I might
> be wrong).
>
> Yuri

Ok,

therefore better is to add the Docs Mailing List or to drop by their
irc channel (#fedora-docs).
Please not that according to the schedule, Release Notes would be
pushed to docs.fpo the 8th of November.
I don't think that translators would need to do anything, that would
be handled by the docs team (jjmcd?)

[1] http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-16/f-16-docs-tasks.html

--
Kévin Raymond