what to do if a coordinator is not active in the team?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 10 08:44:38 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM, Arif Tri Waluyo
<arifiauo at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It happened in Indonesia team, Our work without coordination so there is no
> clear direction in translating. I've contacted the coordinator to coordinate
> the team but no response till now.
>
> Thanks and Regards.

I think that you should write the request here, but adding the actual
coordinator in CC, and your local mailing list, as to have record of
your request.
The FLSCo members have the power to add you as coordinator, but it can
be done only if the team agree IMHO.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)