system-config-bind untranslatable in Transifex

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at
Sat Feb 18 22:04:22 UTC 2012

2012/2/18 Dimitris Glezos <glezos at>:
> The project does not have an active maintainer on Transifex, and is
> not using Fedora's teams. In order for this to work, you'll need to
> ask the developer to come on Tx and set his project up. I could do it,
> but the translations will likely never going to reach the RPMs if the
> developer is not really using Tx.

system-config-bind is pretty much dead. The developers said, as far as
I remember, that there will be no new versions.

I'm surprised though that I'm not a maintainer of this project along
with you, like it's the case with every other Fedora module. Could you
possibly add me as a maintainer of system-config-bind?

Piotr Drąg