Some fedora projects are still not using transifex (properly)

Miloslav Trmač mitr at volny.cz
Sat Feb 18 22:26:13 UTC 2012

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM, Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com> wrote:
> Without the developer putting at least some initial L10n setup love,
> it's not possible for translations to work properly. If we really want
> things totally automated, we'll need to integrate Tx with Koji and
> provide our own lang packs.
That is a Fedora-centric solution that lets every other distribution
face the same problems.  The translations fundamentally belong in the
same upstream repository as the corresponding software, so that they
automatically share the release process.  This was a major advantage
of the previous translation tooling.
   Mirek