New FAS release next week

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:42:05 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 03:32:01PM +0100, Richard E. van der Luit wrote:

> Op 30-01-12 13:29, Tiansworld schreef:
> > On 01/25/2012 07:39 AM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> >> The staging fas server can be looked at for the running code:
> >> https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
> >>
> >> I can refresh the code that's running in stg Monday of next week.
> >> I'm planning on cutting the final release on Thursday, February
> >> 2nd.
> >>
> >> A warm thank you to anyone who wishes to translate this before
> >> the release date.
> >>
> >> -Toshio
> >
> > Simplified Chinese FAS po has been 100% translated. But there are
> > some untranslated words when I change the language to zh_CN on:
> > https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ .
> >
> Same here for Dutch 100% translated strings, i.e.
> - - in left menu it still says "Group List" and "Join a Group".
> - - at 'Types' when looking at groupmembers it says "administrator
> sponsor user Alles" only the last word is Dutch, and is a single
> string "All" -> lowercase 'administrator', 'sponsor' and 'user' as a
> single translation string does not exist.

Thanks!  I've marked these for translation and also found:

* "Create New Group"
* "Create Group"
* "Apply!" [Button text]
* "Add" [button text]
* "change"
* "No ssh key provided"
* "Account Information Public"
* "Account Information Private"

Also note, I've discovered that the fas plugins (currently, only yubikey)
aren't being translated.  It looks like I may have to work on the code that
loads message catalogs as well as the code that extracts messages before
that will work.

If you find any other strings that aren't available for translation, let me
know what the English strings are and I'll find them in the source and mark
them for translation.

-Toshio