Is the FLSCo running our teams alone?

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:25:59 UTC 2012

2012/7/16 Dimitri Glezos <glezos at transifex.com>:
> On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Kévin Raymond
> <shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>> So maybe this is a good time to discontinue FLSCo and just have, like
>>> GNOME, a couple of 'spokespeople' for FLP.
>>
>> Yep, we can just drop all FLSCo references, even rename the cvsl10n
>> FAS group to simply l10n.
>> And define a clear process to handle team creation, change of team
>> coordinator (like filling ticket, do we have a BZ component?) and why
>> not a l10n-maintainer FAS group to know who bother in case of team
>> administration needs.
>
> Sounds like a plan to me.

I did a couple of Team creation last march and I found what the
process should be at least.

Sorry my bad. I forgotten to update the wiki pages accordingly.

Steps:

- Presentation letter to trans list.
- Membership in cvsl10n fas group.
- The new maintainer should edit L10N_Teams page [1] at the wiki.
- Edit owners.list [2] which contains information for bugzilla
components and submit it to trans list so a L10N admin guy would
review it and upload it to the git repo.

I saw some new Team creation requests. We can check these steps again
and process those pending requests. Anyone interested, please start
with the first step, the presentation letter to this list.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Teams

[2] http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=l10n/owners.git;a=blob_plain;f=owners.list;hb=master

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)