Merging transifex.net duplicated teams

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 18 22:14:41 UTC 2012

Hi there,

Since our migration to transifex.net, some teams have lost their
translations because a new team was created (thanks to language mapping
in transifex.net).

There are still some project that need to be merged.
I've written a script[1] used to parse all guides at TXN, and print the
language code which have translations but are not associated to any
teams.
Please find attached the results.
Limitations:
 - it was against the fedora-docs release only, not against
   all docs! I could have used an other script for that.
   I have it around but I would prefer our guides to be on
   the fedora-docs release. This refers to[3].
   Should I add all in this fedora-docs release? I think so, but
   we never finished that…

   Should I add all in this fedora-docs release? I think so, but
   we never finished that…

There could be an other way, but I think that I've more than needed.
This list should be checked with the Misha's one[2].

we really need the maintainers to act!
Some guides are completly translated but using the wrong language code,
we can't publish nor re-use translations.

I think we need a clear list of which l_code have to be merged in which
one, the thread [2] should helps.

@maintainers, please ask if you need help for that!

[1] https://gitorious.org/tiny-scripts/transifex/trees/master/check_teams
[2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2011-August/013611.html