No translated documents on docs.fedoraproject.org

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 31 07:39:20 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Inna Kabanova
<ikabanova at russianfedora.ru> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I came across one problem: I don't see translated documents on docs.fedoraproject.org. We don't have many docs translated in Russian this time, but we've completed at least 1 doc (Burning ISO images to disc) and some other are translated more than a half. But all of them I see in untranslated section on docs.fedoraproject.org.
> I looked at some other languages and saw the same picture.
>
> What is wrong? May be I missed discussion of this question?

Hi Inna,

Once translated, you need to make a formal request to the docs team in
order for them to publish it.
It's not automated. At least in my team, we don't want it published
until it has been well proofread, that is, even when 100% completed.

More on the wiki Guide:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide#Publishing_Docs

Of course if we don't handle your request fast enough, feel free to
ping the docs team (irc, mailing list)
I personally forget to check those tasks…

Well done for this translation!

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)