Self-Introduction: Miguel Fonseca - Portuguese

Eduardo Mayorga Téllez linxer at mayorga.zzn.com
Mon Oct 1 22:55:07 UTC 2012

Welcome Miguel, nice to receive you! I hope you have a great translating experience.

Regards, Eduardo.

De :   Carlos Miguel Fonseca <miguel.cnf at gmail.com>
Fecha :   Mon, 1 Oct 2012 22:00:19 +0100
Para :   trans at lists.fedoraproject.orgAsunto :   Self-Introduction: Miguel Fonseca - Portuguese

Hi all. Here#39;s my intro.
Name: Miguel Fonseca
Location: Portugal
Login: miguelcnf
Language: Portuguese
Profession or Student status: Systems & Operations Engineer
About You: Portuguese systems engineer and Linux enthusiast. Huge fan of Perl and open technology. Additionally I#39;m a RHCE and work on a daily basis with Red Hat/CentOS systems.
You and the Fedora Project: I#39;ve been using Fedora as my personal choice of OS since Cambridge. I#39;m currently looking to contribute to the Portuguese trans team. And hopefully in the future being able to help one of the infrastructure teams.
GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
pub   2048R/85EC39D3 2012-10-01      Key fingerprint = C7E9 C022 9087 9ACD 20FA  CF82 ECD6 4E3B 85EC 39D3uid                  Miguel Fonseca (miguelcnf) <miguel.cnf at gmail.com>
Looking forward to help out.Cheers

You'll Never Walk Alone